Friday, April 11, 2008

My Vote

Mark.
This was such a hard decision! I ultimately voted for Mark because I want a girl to win. I don't care if it's Ali or Kelly (I think either of them can do it and are both very deserving of it!), but I want a girl to pull it out. I think Mark has lost pretty much all the weight he can without looking like a Holocaust victim, so he is less of a threat. Mark is a great competitor and I'm sure could pull some magic trick and win it all, but I think with Mark in the game, the girls have a much better shot.

I really, truly like both of the guys and Roger just seems like such a big teddy bear, but he still has weight to lose and is such a threat to the girls. Apparently we are supposed to find out within the first 5 minutes of the finale who is the last member of the Final 3. Should be exciting!!I am really looking forward to Tuesday to see how everyone looks. It's fun to see those who were voted off earlier in the show come back and show off their hard work and great bods! I'll be happy with whatever happens, but I think this has been the best season of the show and it's going to be an amazing finale. (And I am pretty sure you are all sick of me talking about it and ready for me to move onto something else!!)

Ultimately, I'm just really excited to see the first FEMALE Biggest Loser crowned!!!

GO ALI & KELLY!!!!

No comments: