Saturday, April 05, 2008

Good Times

I got to spend last night with one of my favorite people in the world, my good friend Ward. I haven't seen him in about 5 months and we spent a few hours just hanging out. I have so many great memories with Ward and thought I would post my favorite picture of him to commemorate the occasion. :)

This was while we were doing service at temple square about a year and a half ago. It cracks me up! It is Tim, Mike and Ward. And they just love to stop and smell the roses!


Ward really is one of the greatest guys I know and I am so grateful for his friendship. He has been through so much the last 6 months and he is such a great example to me. Last night we talked a lot about Tim (Ward is actually Tim's cousin) and how crazy it is that it has been 6 months since Tim passed away. How wonderful it was to talk to Ward though and have my feelings validated and understood. Ward is always so happy and loves to have a good time. He is friends with everyone he meets and always has a smile on his face. He gives the best hugs and is always making me laugh. Last night (actually this morning...it was about 3am...) he even said a phrase that I haven't heard in 6 months and just absolutely made my day. When he was pulling out of my driveway from dropping me off he yelled out his window, "love ya tons sugarbuns!" Oh, good times!! Love you too Wardy!

No comments: