Thursday, April 03, 2008

Does this look stupid or fantastic?!?

I don't know if any of you know that quote, but if you do....5 million points to you!!!

This is one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite shows. Now, don't hate me, but I am addicted to the show Felicity. Do any of you remember when that show was on TV. I never watched it when it was actually on, but my friend K-Dub introduced me and J to it this last summer and tonight we are getting together to finish watching the 4th and final season. We started watching the first season last summer almost everyday after work and then we stopped for a while. Our lives are just busy and we don't hang out after work as often. I don't think I can describe the excitment running through my veins to finally find out what happens and who Felicity chooses! Is it Noel or Ben??? The suspense is killing me! (ok, so not killing me, because it's been 2 months since we've even watched an episode...but you get my point...) I can never even make up my mind as to who I think she should be with! Some days I'm a Ben girl and other days I'm all about Noel. Oh the drama!Not that any of you really care, but I would like to share my favorite Felicity-watching memory with you all. Last August K-Dub, J and I went to Vegas for a weekend. We just needed to get out of Provo, so on a whim we booked a hotel and headed to the city of sin. The greatest (read: awesome/retarded) thing about the trip was that we went intending on just sitting in our hotel room and by the pool watching Felicity. But who knew that even if you have your own DVD player, the TVs in hotels will not let you hook it up. Well, we just couldn't enjoy the weekend to it's fullest extent without a little Filet, so we made a trek to the nearest Walmart and found cables that we could hook into the TV and then connect the DVD player to. The only problem then was that the TV wouldn't respond. Frusterated, but not willing to give up, we went back to Walmart and bought a universal remote. That did the trick. We programmed it to the TV and there was Felicity in all her glory! It was one of the greatest weekends of my life!! Vegas, Felicity and a pool...who could ask for anything more?!?

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Never ever ever apologize for your love of Filet. Prepare to have your mind blown by the fourth and final season!

Petersen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petersen Family said...

Jen, you're so funny! My roommates my soph year at BYU were OBSESSED with Felicity but I had other things occupying my time (read:Brian). I am loving that you're posting everyday! Keep it up!