Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm out.

Well, the time has finally come. I am leaving this crazy Utah weather and heading south of the border. We are leaving really, really, reeeaaallllyyy early tomorrow morning to drive to LA. We will get there Saturday afternoon and then see Wicked that night. Sunday we are going to spend the day visiting the LA temple visitors' center and going to church with my friend Ty in Huntington Beach. Monday morning we will drive to San Diego, board our ship and set sail to Mexico for 5 days of fun in the sun!!

I just got completely caught up on everything at work so I don't leave my Judge completely helpless next week. Now I just need to go home and get a couple things finished there and then I'm out of here!

See ya'll in 9 days! Don't let anything too exciting happen while I am gone!! Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Clark and Rebecca said...

Are you back yet? I can't wait to hear all about your trip!