Monday, April 21, 2008

Did I mention...

...we are going to see WICKED while we are in LA this weekend?!?!?! I absolutely love this show and am so excited to see it in Los Angeles!!! I saw it last June in Denver with my sister and some friends and it was incredible. Even though we didn't have great seats it was amazing. So it's even more exciting to see it in LA (I've heard it is the best cast...) and we have awesome seats!!!! I just can't contain my excitment! Only 4 1/2 days until Wicked and 6 1/2 until the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell i'm a little excited to get out of provo? :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ooooh, I LOVE Wicked! I saw it in Chicago last year with my Mom and sister-in-law. Have lots of fun on your vacation!

Tiffany said...

Awwwww.....I am so JEALOUS!

Maria said...

I highly recommend Wicked in LA. You'll have a blast!

Petersen Family said...

So jealous! Granted I did see in in New York last November but I think I could see it almost everyday and not be tired of it! None of the other 3 shows I saw that trip could hold a candle to it! Have so much fun on your trip and take lots of pictures!!

Aubs said...

Jen have so much fun on your cruise & seeing WICKED! SO fun. I wish there was extra space in your suitcases for me to come. Take lots of pictures so we can see all the fun things you did. Be safe.