Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Civic Duty

Working in the justice system, I get my fair share of lectures on our civic duties. Including jury duty and especially voting. My Judge enjoys explaining to us that it is our most basic right and duty as citizens of this country. I agree. And especially at this time when politics are being shoved down our throats and we having to decide who our next president is to be, I think a lot about how grateful I am to have the opportunity to vote.

So my question to you all is...who should I vote for...

Mark or Roger????

I know, I know, it's not a debate between Clinton and Obama or Democrat/Repulican. (That would be a much longer post!) I just don't know whether Mark or Roger should be in the finals of the Biggest Loser. And it is up to us America!!! So, I need to know who you are all voting for. Last nights episode was incredible and I am so excited for Ali and Kelly, but what guy should go to the finals? Roger is the bigger threat, but I really like him. Mark is awesome, but I'm afraid that even though he has gotten so little, he could pull it out.

Help me friends, this is an important decision that we have to make! Help me decide who to vote for!!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ugh, I don't know. I am TORN! I really really really want Ali to win, so I don't really want either of the guys to go to the finale! Last night's episode made me cry...every single time someone weighed in I started crying all over again. Sheesh!

Tiffany said...

I am so mad I missed last night! I think this is a very HUGE decision :)I am glad that you felt it was important enough to put it in the all important blogging world! Is Mark the younger bro? If so I want him....I think out of the two. I would love for a girl to win. Is there one in the finale? Okay I am definitely starting to ramble.....

Tiffany said...

I forgot to ask where do you go to vote?