Monday, July 07, 2008

Steph's birthday!

My old roommate Stephanie turned the big 2-1 last week and I got invited to her birthday breakfast. It was so fun to go over to her apartment and wake her up early in the morning and take her to the best breakfast in Provo....Maglebys!!!! I love their french toast, but the best part of their breakfast is the syrup. It is seriously heaven on earth! If you have never had it, drop everything and do it now! ok, maybe not right this very minute, but don't go long without trying it. It will change your life. ;)

Anyway, back to Steph...she is one of the most amazing girls I know and I am so lucky to count her as a friend! She is so great to talk to and always lets me vent to her. She is from Tulsa which is a place close to my family's heart. She is hysterical and she is gorgeous!! Love you Steph! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!!This is right after we woke Steph up at 8am by pounding on her bedroom door. She was a little surprised. This is a picture of Steph with her roommates Amanda, Sun Hee, and Carolyn. Steph, Carolyn and I were all roommates last summer.

Me and Stephy at Magleby's. Not pretty so early in the morning!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

K, I'll be on the next flight out to try this stupendous maple syrup you speak of. I WISH!!!

Jen said...

i wish too!!! and actually, it's not even maple syrup, it's just amazing sugary, foamy goodness!