Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cousins

On the 3rd of July we had a reunion with the Gordon side of the family (my Grandma Castillo's family) at a park in Orem. I don't see many from the side of the family very often and it was really fun. I was really excited when I got there and saw that my aunt and her daughter that live in Washington were there and even more thrilled when i saw my aunt and her family who live in Texas. It was so good to have them here for a few days.

On the Castillo side of the family I have a ton of cousins and I am at the older end of everyone (4th out of 29) so it is really fun to watch the younger cousins all growing up. It does make me feel kind of old, but it makes it really fun to all hang out together.

This is a hysterical picture of 5 of the cousins (Brittany, Jason, Tyler, Camrie and Eric). They crack me up!! The boys all went shopping together and bought matching pink shirts. They thought they were hot stuff, and the girls really are hot stuff. ;) I love my cousins!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Isn't getting together with fam fun?! That's awesome that even family from Texas came up!

Ramon said...

There are 29 of us? Well at least you aren't number 3 of 29, and the oldest not married. Well kinda, I guess Carmen doesn't count, lol. Don't tell her I said that.

Heidi and Josch said...

cute! love the pink!