Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thank you George W!

I'm not really sure that I approve of George W's plan to put money back into the economy by putting it into the pockets of the citizens of this great country, but I'm not one to complain when I magically have $600 appear in my checking account. And being the patriotic person I am, I decided to do with that $600 as it was intended...TO BE SPENT!!!Here is a picture of me with my new purchase. Well, techniclly it is taken with the webcam of my new purchase. I bought a new laptop and I am so excited about it!!! I've been wanting to get a new one and this money from China seemed like the perfect opportunity.

So, you might be hearing from me a little bit more now that I have this pretty little thing. Are you ready for that???

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Yippee!! Did you end up buying a mac? You know we're partial to Apple products!! I'm excited to hear more from you girlie!

Tiffany said...

Thank you for doing your patriotic duty and stimulating the economy! Very responsible purchase I might add :)