Sunday, May 18, 2008

#3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!!I can't believe that it has been 3 years since this precious little boy came into our family!! I also can't imagine what it would be like if we didn't have him around to entertain us! ;) Being an aunt is the greatest and I love spoiling this kid.
May 16th was Easton's birthday and Landon and Haley had a birthday party for him, which included a horse cake make by my amazing sister-in-law! We had so much fun eating and watching Easton open his 20+ presents. Seriously.

This was a hysterical shirt that my Grandma Castillo gave to East. If only it were true... ;)Shell and I gave Easton this Cars table with little chairs that are absolutely adorable!! He loved it and I LOVE HIM!! Notice his gladiator gear also. He is obsessed with swords these days. I love this picture and am so glad that I get to be his aunt!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE that shirt! Easton is lucky to have two great Aunts (me and you of course!) Just kidding Shell :)

Shelly said...

Holy crap! We have the cutest nephew...can't wait to see the niece!!

Shelly said...

Oh and don't worry...I am not his great aunt...I am his favorite! That's right! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed seeing this post. He is adorable. What can we say?? I'm so glad he has wonderful aunts (and uncles) that love him so much!! You guys spoil him so much and he loves every minute of it!! (and so do I frankly)
Haley