Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Davids

I just can't decide!!!!!!!!! This has been my favorite season of American Idol ever and I just can't get enough of both David Cook and David Archuleta! Tonight was the final performance and it was a-ma-zing!!! I don't normally vote for reality shows, but this time I definitely couldn't because there is no way I would be able to decide!Last week, David Cook blew me away. Especially with his rendition of Aerosmith's "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing". It was his best performance of the season. In my opinion. I love his very distinct and rock'n'roll style. He also seems like such a great guy. He has gotten emotional the last couple weeks as he has continued into the finals. I am just a huge fan! Oh yeah, and did I mention...he is HOT!! :)Then there is the sweet little David Archuleta. I just can't say enough about this adorable kid. His voice is absolutely inredible and melts me every time I hear him sing. Tonight was definitely his night. He sang each of his three songs with such emotion and energy. This may sound kind of wierd, but I really feel like this 17-year old brings the Spirit every time he sings. He is so humble and real and I love it!
I really just have to say that I don't care who wins because they both deserve it and have the talent. I am a bit anxious and nervous though for the results tomorrow night.

I just hope David Archuleta doesn't pass out.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I could not agree with you more! I love D. Cooks distinct voice it is AMAZING! I dont think he did as wellas D. Archuleta did though. Either way I will be happy with who ever wins. D. Archuleta looked kinda like he was going to pass out last night! Who knows what will happen to the kid if he does win!

Petersen Family said...

If Archuleta wins, I totally think he'll pass out or just completely fall over! He seemed like it was going to lose it last night! Crazy kid! Either way, David will win and I like them both! :)

And I'm still wondering if you got a Mac!?!? You gotta tell me!