Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally...Los Angeles

So, finally, here it is..the last post about my trip. Yes, it's been 3 weeks since I got home, but I just never downloaded the pictures of the beginning of our trip when we hung out in LA and went to WICKED!!! But a really cool feature of my new laptop (which is not a Mac, sorry Jam) is that I can just insert the memory card from my camera into the computer and it will download the pics. I'm a fan! So here we go...
This is me, Jessie and Melissa as we are driving to California. Not a fun drive. But we did go to IHop in Barstow.

LOS ANGELES AND WICKED!

Me in front of the Panteges Theater in Hollywood. Wicked was absolutely incredible!!!!! I loved it the first time I saw it in Denver, but I can't even describe how much I loved it in LA. The cast was phenomenal and I had to pick my chin up off the floor on multiple occasions. If you have never seen it, I would recommend it to everyone! And we have finally found confirmation that the touring compay will be coming to Salt Lake the spring of 2009, so look for tickets. It is totally worth the money!

On Sunday afternoon Jessie and I went back to Hollywood to walk around and see the sights. Jessie had never been there before so it was fun to show her around. This is a picture of us in front of the Kodak theater.

I had never been in the Kodak theater before and it was awesome. There is a huge mall-like area that was lots of fun to walk around and go shopping! :) This is me in the atrium area.

In front of the Chinese theater.

These are the hand and footprints of the stars of Harry Potter. It's right in the middle of the chinese theater entrance. Totally cool.

My feet and Jessie's hand in Matt Damon's. Love him.

My feet in George Clooney's. Also love him!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Mike and I are definitely going to be looking for tickets for "Wicked" I have heard alot about it and cant wait! Glad you had a good trip and you got back safely :) ( I totally sounded like a Mom right there)