Friday, December 01, 2006

In Honor of the Cougars...


Just in cast anyone hasn't heard yet, the Cougars pulled out an incredible victory over the Utes last Saturday. Honestly, one of the greatest games I have ever seen. At least the last play of the game was absolutely amazing. ESPN SportCenter even had it as their play of the day. It was incredible. This is a picture of Johnny Harline in the endzone catching what has now been named "the answered prayer", aka the game winning touchdown! So, in honor of the awesome year the Cougars have had, I am going to post some of my favorite pictures from this season. I didn't go to any away games, but I went to every home game and enjoyed our perfect record at LaVell Edwards Stadium.

Before the first home game we had a BBQ with my fam. The weather was beautiful at the start of the game, but.... it sure didn't end nice! We got poured on!!

Tim trying to be a Cougar. Nice face Tim!

Tim also made tshirts for us to all wear to the games. It is a picture of Brigham Young holding his staff up and it says "Smite 'em brethren". So awesome! Everyone loved them.

The crew at one of the games

Don't ask!!

Jen and Sean enjoying a great football game

At one of the games my friend from high school Dave Krueger was sitting just a couple rows in front of me. My mom and I had to get a picture with him to send to my sister who was really good friends with Dave.

My cousin Jace would come and sit with me and my friends almost every game. He loved to come down and tell all the guys about how his own peewee football games were going. Such a funny kid. Thanks to Sean, Tim and Ward for letting him hang all over them at the games.

And then, last but not least, one of my favorites!!! Kim, me and Becca. Need I say more...

No comments: