Friday, December 01, 2006

DECEMBER

I can't believe that it is already DECEMBER!!! This year has gone so fast, I have no idea where it went. I love DECEMBER!!!! It is definitely my favorite month of the year. Probably because of my birthday and Christmas, but there are lot of other great things that happen in DECEMBER also. It is going to be a busy month. Between work and school and family functions it's crazy. It is going to be a great month and I am so excited to celebrate the holidays and spend time with family and friends. Hopefully I will be able to see any of you that are in town for Christmas. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

And I just want to say congratulations to Jared and Samantha Whitehead on the birth of their baby boy, Joshua Dan Whitehead on November 28th. Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well!

2 comments:

Bone Junior said...

You're so good with that color pallete!

Lindsay said...

Ditto...I love December and Christmas!!! HeHe, you're so cute. I hope you and your family have a great holiday season!