Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!

Today is my amazing roommate AJ's 22nd birthday! She is an incredible girl and I just want to tell her how grateful I am for her and that I hope she has a wonderful day!

Top 5 reasons why AJ is so amazing...

#5 - She's Canadian. So cool! She loves hockey and is always wearing scarves and mittens. And even better, she is from the most gorgeous part of Canada...Vancouver. She is my favorite Canuck!

#4 - She is gorgeous! Can't you tell by the picture. She is absolutely beautiful and so trendy. She can make anything look cute.

#3 - She is so funny. Especially when we are all tired we could laugh for hours.

#2 - She has an amazing testimony and is a spiritual giant for being such a little girl. I love our talks about the gospel and the insights she has about gospel principles. She is an incredible example to me of following the Savior.

#1 - She is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She is always doing things for her boyfriend or for me or our roommates or our visiting teachees. She has such a big heart and wants people to know how much they are loved.

Thanks AJ for all you do for me. I hope I can in some small way let you know how wonderful you are! Have a wonderful birthday!

No comments: