Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Birthday Party

I had such a great 25th birthday! I spent my actual birthday on friday with friends and then went to my parent's house on Sunday to celebrate with the fam. It was a great weekend! Now I'm just trying to get over the fact that I am now officially old! :) My old roommate took me to lunch and then I went to dinner with my roommates and a couple close friends and then had cake and ice cream with a bunch of friends at my house. It really was a great day!My friend Brian decorated my front door and my car with signs that said "quarter of a century" and taped quarters everywhere. Clever...but annoying to rip all the quarters off!

Becca's boyfriend Clark made my favorite cake...rainbow chip cake with rainbow chip frosting! Yum! (thanks Clark!!) They even put 25 candles on top. Luckily, the smoke alarm didn't go off!

I wish we would have gotten more pictures of everyone who came over because there were a bunch, but here are a few...Brian, Sean and Neelam

Me, my friend Brian Johnson and my old roommate Amy

Neelam and me

Joy and Amanda

Joy and Amanda gave me a pedicure kit. Amanda and I used to do pedicures together and I love them! Thanks girls!

No comments: