Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dropping like flies...


I am one of the oldest grandchildren on the Castillo side of my family and it is great, except for one little detail...everyone keeps getting married, except me! I do have one cousin who is older than me that isn't married yet, so as long as he stays single I am safe, but it seems like everyone else is dropping like flies. So Mony, if you're reading this, it is your job to stay single for as long as possible so I'm not the only single "older" cousin. Thanks much!

My family at Tom and Debbie's reception

Easton and Aunt Jen...aren't that vest and tie so adorable!!

This is my cousin Amy. The funny thing is that the coat she is wearing is the one I wore when I was her age. Her mom made it for me for Christmas when I was little and now Amy is wearing it. Who knew that 21 years later it would still be wearable?!?

No comments: