Monday, November 13, 2006

La Familia

Can I just say what a great family I have! We are definitely crazy, but we have so much fun together! A couple weeks ago my mom invited Sean and I out to her house for dinner and games. It was really fun to just spend some time with the fam and hang out. It's pathetic that my parents only live 25 minutes away and I hardly ever go out there. Normally I see them when they are in Provo for football games or family parties at my grandma's house.

After dinner we taught Sean how to play Nertz while we waited for Kyle to get home from his mission prep class. I totally kicked some trash!!!










When Kyle got home we made Halloween witches hats out of a cookie and ice cream cones and then decorated them with frosting and candy. My mom had seen it done on TV and thought they were so cute. It was fun, even if they did turn out a little funky.




I'm not crazy or anything! Just a little hyper from all the sugar!




The incredible fam! (minus Sister Castillo who is still on her mission in the Philippines and Kyle who is taking the picture) Easton, Haley & Landon, me & Sean, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ooh Jen, is that your beau? Cute! Do you have more pics of him?