Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Don't you just love Halloween???

Halloween this year was a blast! We had a ward party the Saturday before and we all got dressed up and played musical chairs, bobbing for apples, donuts on a string and all those fun games from when you are a kid. My favorite part though was everyones costumes. There were some great ones!

This is a picture of me and my roommates AJ and Becca. Becca is a little girl and AJ is "your mom" - everytime someone would ask her who she was she would say, "your mom!" hilarious!


My friend Chase dressed as Ronald McDonald and honestly, it took me about five minutes to figure out that it was Chase. The only way I figured out it was him was when I saw his girlfriend with him. He even had the big shoes to finish off the outfit!

Some girls from my ward at the party....
Whitney, me, Rachel, Kim, Becca and Emma

Honestly, I hate this picture of me, but I thought it was so funny. This is my friend Aaron dressed as Tigger. He is a big BYU football player and to see him dressed in that costume was so awesome. I look retarded because I was laughing so hard, but isn't Aaron cute??!!

No comments: