Friday, November 10, 2006

GO COUGARS!

Last night the BYU Cougars pummeled the Wyoming Cowboys 55-7!!! It was an incredible game and I was able to enjoy it, as always, with incredible friends. I was pretty sure that it was going to be a close game, Wyoming always comes to Provo ready to play...they hate BYU. But when we were ahead 21-0 in the first quarter I realized it might not be as close as I thought. I'm proud of the Cougs though, we have now clinched the Mountain West Conference championship and still have two games to play! GO COUGARS!!!

It was the first night game of the season and the forecast was for temperatures near freezing, but it turned out to be a pretty nice evening. Chilly, but great for football!












Some of my amazing friends...Ward, me, Jenni, Bekah, Summer, Neelam and Tim...lots of fun! And we also have awesome seats! Gotta love being students!

Kim, me and my roommate Rebecca



Tim thinks he is pretty hilarious wearing Neelam's coat. He definitely looks hot in it! ;)

No comments: