Monday, November 27, 2006

I am thankful for...

I love thanksgiving! It is definitely one of my favorite holidays. This year was especially wonderful and I have so many things to be thankful for. Here are just a few...

#1 - My incredible family!! I am so lucky to have such a wonderfully supportive and loving family. I am so grateful for all that they do for me!

#2 - My absolutely amazing missionary sister! Michelle is such an awesome example to me and I am so glad she is my sister! Only 3 1/2 months til she comes home!!

#3 - The cutest nephew in the world! These pictures are from thanksgiving day. He loved my cousin's skateboard and wanted to be big and ride it. What a stud! I love that kid!

#4 - I have the most fabulous friends! I don't know why I have been so lucky to be blessed with the best friends in the world. There are lots more than are in these pictures, but these ones mean a lot to me too. I hope all my friends know how much I love and appreciate them!

and last but not least....

#5 - PIE!!! I love thanksgiving because I love pie! Pumpkin especially, but any kind of pie will do. I made this particular pie the night before thanksgiving with my friend Kim. I was so proud of it because I have never made meringue before and it turned out awesome (besides the edge that got bumped when it was coming out of the oven). Gotta brag a little! ;)

3 comments:

Bone Junior said...

I don't see any green pumpkin pie in there...

Jen said...

Yuck! That green pie was nasty! Definitely not something I am grateful for...

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.