Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Year of Impulsiveness

So this year has been designated The Year Of Impulsiveness. Each of the last 3 years we have had themes for the year. (2006 - Year of Boldness, 2007 - Year of Sassyness) My friends Amanda, Becca, and Joy have all been a part of these years. It was after much thoughtful searching of the dictionary and thesaurus that Clark (Becca's husband) helped us determine that this year is IMPULSIVENESS! I am so excited about it! Amanda and I did a couple impulsive things to start of the year when we went to California for New Year's, but nothing too impulsive has occurred since then. Until yesterday...

What impulsive thing did I do yesterday, you ask. Well, my friend Jessie and I booked a cruise. Yup, we got online, found a great deal and had it all booked within about 30 minutes. It was great!!!! I am so excited and can't wait for April 26th when I can get out of here and head to Mexico! We also got our friend Melissa and her sister to decide that they want to come with us and they booked it for them this afternoon. It is going to be amazing!! I can't wait!

So, here is to the Year Of Impulsiveness!! And maybe something impulsive will happen on the cruise.... ;)

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Jen, that's too great! You'll have a blast on the cruise and you deserve some impulsive acts every once in awhile! I need to do something like that too! When are we going to get together?!?

Aubs said...

FUN! I wish I could go on a cruise to Mexico in April too! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with your friends. Good for you to do something fun like that. Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics.