Friday, February 29, 2008

A B C...

A - Attached or Single: happily single

B - Best Friend: I don't know. I have a lot of really close friends. But best friend...probably my sister.

C - Cake or Pie: Fun-fetty cake with Fun-fetty frosting OR pumpkin pie!!!!!

D - Day of Choice: Friday, I normally leave work early and have the whole weekend to look forward to.

E - Essential Item: my planner. yes, i have a planner and i wouldn't get anything done without it.

F - Favorite Color: pink. i've become a girly-girl the last couple years and love pink!

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, especially the red and white ones

H - Hometown: Cedar Hills, Utah

I - Indulgence(s): Great Wall of Chocolate, pedicures

J - January or July: July! I don't love how hot it is, but I normally go on some sort of vacation in July and one of my favorite holidays is Independence Day!

K - Kids: i prefer being an aunt!

L - Life is Incomplete Without: My family, friends and the gospel

M - Marriage Date: I wish I knew...

N - Number of Siblings: 3...2 brothers, 1 sister

O - Oranges or Apples: normally oranges, but i love apples with peanut butter

P - Phobias or Fears: earthquakes, car accidents, insects

Q - Quote(s): If you're going to throw your life away, he better have a motorcycle!!

R - Reason to Smile: my family...especially Easton, knowing Heavenly Father is aware of me, memories of Timmy

S - Season: spring

T - Tag Seven: Aubs, Jamie, Maria, Kelley, Lindsey, Rebecca, and Laura

U - Unknown Fact About Me: my teeth don't touch. meaning, i can't bite things. i have to rip food apart like an animal. it's kind of disgusting.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: i don't eat a lot of meat, but i love it! especially a good steak!

W - Worst Habit: procrasinating

X - Rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays. i had an ultrasound of my heart one time and they had to shove the scope up under my ribs. not comfortable!

Y - Your Favorite Food: homemade potato logs and fry sauce, pumpkin pie, black beans

Z - Zodiac: Saggitarius

2 comments:

mindy said...

you have me curious...what's fetty cake?

plus, I think we live in the wrong state, i have a serious fear of earthquakes too :)

Laura said...

Hey Jen... I loved reading your ABC's. I need to do that on my blog soon. I noticed you have Reno and Melanie on your blog list. We know them too... Scott and Melanie are cousins. I'm guessing you went to high school together maybe??? Small world! :)