Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Valentine's EVER!

Normally I don't look forward to Valentine's Day. It's not as much fun when you aren't dating someone seriously, but last night was the greatest Valentine's Day EVER! At least, the greatest Valentine's Day of my 26 year existence. And I had been looking forward to it for over a month! Not normal.
Anywho, my good friend Sara H Bohe texted me about a month ago and told me something wonderful and amazing that we both had somehow overlooked. The soon-to-be greatest movie of all time (maybe a bit exaggerated) was coming out on Valentine's Day. What incredible movie am I talking about? Yup, you guessed it....

STEP UP 2 THE STREETS!!!!!!!!!
How we both had not been aware of this glorious moment is beyond me, but greatfully we found out in enough time to purchase our tickets way in advance and plan an incredible girls night out with almost every other single gal in provo.

And it surely did not disappoint!!!!!! The movie is very different from the first one in the storyline, but just as amazing and had absolutely incredible dancing. And the best part...a little cameo by the one and only Tyler Gage! (real name: Channing Tatum. YUM!) Also, the main guy is this movie is just as yummy!! I didn't even want to leave the theater when it was over, it was that good!
After the movie, all us singles went to Red Robin and enjoyed stuffing ourselves on bottom-less fries and chocolate milkshakes. It was amazing. It's going to be a tough Valentine's Day to beat.

In fact, I DARE any guy to beat it next year! ;)

No comments: