Monday, March 23, 2009

so...

My internet at my house is not working right now, so I haven't been able to update anything. I'm at work now and really shouldn't be on here, but figure it's early enough this morning that I can make a quick note to at least let you know what is going on. It's so annoying to not be able to get online! But interesting enough, it's kind of nice at the same time...

Anywho, I will post pictures, etc, about New York as soon as I can. Just know that it was AMAZING!!! I love New York so much!!!! I could totally live there. I got to do so many great things and can't wait to share it all with you.

Be patient. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

My apartment has been an internet free zone for the past two months. (I'm too cheap to pay for it, when I get it at work for free and I still have to buy furniture for my apartment.) It's been great, I have done lots of reading. On the other hand, by Monday morning I am dying to check my email again.

I'm glad that you had a great time in New York!

Haley said...

Welcome to my world (in the don't have internet thing, not the just got back from NYC :)