Sunday, March 01, 2009

Seriously?!?!?

How is it already MARCH!!!!!!! Where does the time go? I can't believe how quickly time flies! So this month, I have a goal of enjoying every moment and taking advantage of every moment and opportunity that I have.

The countdown is definitely on until I head out to NYC. I am so excited!! Only 11 days! Wahoo! I am going out there mostly to visit my friend Sean, but I will also get to see my former roommate Carolyn. I am going to do a lot of playing while I am there and I can't wait for the adventure! It was a really quickly planned trip, but that makes it even more exciting. I have a huge list of things I want to do while I'm there and can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back. My mom thinks I am crazy to spend a couple days roaming NYC by myself (Sean works and Carolyn is in school) but I am thrilled about it!!

Anyways, the point of this post is to remind us all to enjoy each and every day! Don't let life pass you by!!!

3 comments:

Marinann said...

Great advice!! And I think you are more brave than crazy. Have fun and BE SAFE!!! I love you! Mom

Shelly said...

Thanks for the thoughts! I wish that I could go with you but I am sure looking forward to Cali! YEAH!

Aubs said...

Have so much fun exploring NY. Sounds exciting! Be safe. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Love your guts!