Monday, January 12, 2009

Sister Watt

This is just a little shout out to my amazing and beautiful cousin Jesica. She received her mission call last thursday and I am so excited for her. She will be serving at the Kirtland Ohio historic sites. So fun!! I know that Jes will be an incredible missionary and she is going to love every minute of it. I'm so proud of you Jes!

Also I was just thinking about my baby brother and the fact that he has been on his mission for 15 months. Crazy! Time really flies. I love hearing from him each week and am so grateful for his example and his testimony. Keep working hard Ky!

I love missionaries!! :)

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

If Kyle's been out for 15 months, that means that Kellen's been out longer than that! I have never counted although I know he's rapidly reaching the point of only having a few months left! (He'll be home this summer!) Love that you're back to blogging! Miss you! Let's get together sometime!