Monday, January 19, 2009

I Love This Kid!!

Tonight I got a wonderful phone call from this adorable kid! He called just to say hi and we chatted for about 10 minutes. He is so funny! Easton absolutely brightens my day! He is such a good boy and he loves to have fun with all of his buddies. And he especially loves to have sleepovers at Aunt Jen's house! (hint hint :) I love Easton so much and am so grateful that he is my nephew! Our family just woudn't be complete without him. I love you East!!
Easton also has a pretty stinking cute sister!! We love having her in our family too. I can't believe that she is 6 months old now! She is so sweet and I love listening to her laugh and talk. This picture is of Shell, Averie and I on Christmas morning. For our family gift, my parents are taking all of us to Disneyland in April. We are going during Michelle's spring break and over my Dad's 50th birthday. I am so excited to take the kids! But I'm excited for the big kid stuff too! Space Mountain here we come!!

Anway this post is about the kids...

Thanks for calling tonight Easton! I love you both and am so grateful that I get to be your aunt!!

4 comments:

Marinann said...

Landon told me that Easton had wanted to call you just to talk the other night. Doesn't that just make your day?!?!?! We are so blessed to have such darling and wonderful children in our family!

Heidi and Josch said...

wow jen. so many posts in such a short time. i cant keep up. this is a switch! how fun that you are all going to disneyland. cute pix!

Haley said...

I must agree. They really are stikin cute!! Darling post!

Krista Neil said...

How exciting you get to go to disneyland, we need to do that :)