Sunday, January 11, 2009

Castillo Crazies

Last weekend my family went to Twin Falls, Idaho for my cousin's wedding reception. Steven and Emily were married in Portland on December 20th and then had a reception in TF last weekend. It was a blast! There isn't much to do in Twin so we made our own fun. And believe me, when you get any Castillo's together it is a p-a-r-t-y!!
We went to the mall, lifted weights in our hotel, went to the wedding reception (where all these pictures were taken), went swimming and hot tubbing, and played games until way too late! Seriously, my family rocks. We have so much fun together. It is so fun now that the younger cousins are all teenagers and we can all hang out. They are so cool. It was also really good to get to know my cousin Tono's fiance better. We're so excited for the party that will be their wedding in May!! :)

2 comments:

Aubs said...

Looks like lots of fun. Did your mom not go? I don't see any pics of her. Families are the best!

Marinann said...

That's right...did your Mom not go?!?!?! Love, Mom
PS Aubs...I just am not as fun as the rest of the family I suppose. And I was oftentimes the picture taker! :-)