Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy 27th!!!!!...

...anniversary. My parent's anniversary to be exact. Today they have been married for 27 years! My parents were married December 20, 1980 in the Salt Lake Temple and have been happily married since. They are such amazing examples to me of what a marriage should be! I love that they are best friends and that they still love to be together. They are empty nesters now, but they love travelling all over the world (they've been to the Philippines, Hong Kong, the Carribbean all this year and are going to Hawaii in a few weeks) and spoiling the grandchild!

Thank you mom and dad for all you do for me and for our whole family! We love you!! Happy 27th anniversary! Here's to 27 more!!!

And I just have to share this picture of my cute dad and nephew! What studs!!! ;)

No comments: