Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aunt Jen

On Tuesday night I got to babysit Easton. I hardly ever get to just hang out me and him, and we had a blast! Landon and Haley were going to the temple and to dinner with her family and my mom was busy with Christmas stuff, so I was the lucky babysitter! Easton is so much fun right now and he is such a cute little boy. I can't believe how big he is getting! He talks constantly and loves to sing. He knows so many songs and right now loves to sing Christmas songs. We sang Frosty the Snowman about 20 times and Rudolph at least 10. So much fun! I'm also going to brag a little that Easton knows the first and second Articles of Faith and he can recite the Pledge of Allegience. He's pretty brilliant, if I do say so myself. I just love being an aunt and especially Easton's aunt!!! I'm pretty sure I'm his favorite! ;) I didn't take any pictures from when I was babysitting on tuesday, but here are some recent pictures of the adorable Easton! Enjoy!!

Easton with Grandpa's work goggles...


Grandma, Easton and Aunt Jen...
just being adorable...
Easton rolling out cookie dough. Look at his little hands! I love this kid!!!
Easton riding his bike at Grandma's. He wanted a helmet, but Grandma didn't have one, so he went and got a bowl...
Easton as an elephant for Halloween...

Easton and daddy's deer antlers...

You can't deny that this is the cutest kid in the world!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I have to agree. He is the cutest boy in the whole world! You're such a great aunt!

Tiffany said...

So....I have some competition for best Aunt huh? Okay I give up, How can I even compete with you Castillo girls ;)