Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's gone...

I've been threatening to do it for a long time, but I finally bit the bullet and did it! It's gone! My long hair is gone!!!!

Last weekend I cut off almost 12 inches of hair! I had been growing it out for a while, but needed a change. Life is all about change right? And mine seems to be constantly full of it! One thing that is normally consistant though is my hair. I don't chop it very often, but I felt the need to change that too. (And the fact that I was occupying my time with picking split ends helped the decision too!) Basically, I think of it as a symbolic chop. A new start, if you will.


Here are pictures of the before and after for your viewing pleasure...


Before...

I also just wanted to showcase Sarah's halloween costume for anyone who might not frequent her blog! I literally couldn't stop laughing when I saw it in person. Totally awesome!

And yes, I was really boring this year and didn't dress up at all. But I was in court all day, so that is my excuse. If I could have dressed up, I would have been an inmate of the Utah County Jail. I have connections...


And after...
And why not throw in something a little sassy just for fun...

2 comments:

Bone Junior said...

You are so stinking cute! By the way, I got a new ringtone this week...."I Want a Hippopottamus for Christmas", anyone?? Guess who I assigned it to....call me!

Maria said...

I love your hair!!