Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Heart Hockey

Recently, a bunch of friends and I have been obsessed with going to hockey games. Specifically, BYU Ice Cat games. They are so much fun! We cheer on the Ice Cats, eat nachos, dance to the Black Eyed Peas, and freeze! It is so cold, but we have such a good time! I especially enjoy watching the fights that randomly break out. What would a hockey game be without a good fight?!? Plus, every time I've gone to a game, they've won. I think I am definitely their good luck charm! ;)
BYU vs. Utah game

The girls plus Stephen

Top L-R: Stephen, Lydia, Tansy, Stephanie, Rachel

Bottom: Diana, Maurie, JenMe and Rachel...she is such a cute girl!

BYU vs. UVSC game

L-R: Brian, Stephen, Stephanie, Diana, Jen, Kristy, Lydia

I didn't know we were taking a picture. I'm hiding behind Tyler...

No comments: