Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Brudder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!!
Today is my brother Landon's 24th birthday. Wow!! If he is 24, then I am OLD!! He is a great brother though and I just wanted to tell him that I love him and hope he has a wonderful day!!
Top 5 greatest things about Landon (in no particular order, except for #1):
#5: Landon is an awesome example in our family. He is so kind (now that we are older) and he loves his family. He has a strong testimony and started the missionary streak in our family when he served a mission in Antofagasta, Chile.
#4: He is a great baseball player. Well, at least he used to be... ;)
#3: He is freaking hilarious!!! When our family is all together we don't stop laughing and most of it is because of Landon. He is constantly quoting movies. My favorite is Dumb & Dumber!! "Pull over...pull over!" "It's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing!"
#2: He is the best younger brother a girl could ask for! Honestly, I always wanted an older brother, but I made due. Landon has always stood up for me and taught me how to fight. At least fight with him...
and the #1 reason why Landon is so great:
He and Haley have given me the cutest nephew in the whole world!!
Love you Land!!
Kyle, Landon, Haley, Jen & Michelle
I also just had to post this picture that I love. It is of all my siblings at
Landon and Haley's wedding, May 26, 2004.

No comments: