Thursday, January 04, 2007

Choices

I'm not very good at keeping new year resolutions, but I made some this year that I think are going to be great. Not anything that I shouldn't already be doing. It's just staying steading and keeping the course. It's all about choices. In fact, I have found a thought that is becoming my theme for the year. It is a quote by Steven Covey and it is amazing. Here it goes:

"Somewhere between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies our freedom and power to choose our responses. In those choices lie our growth and happiness."

Powerful!! I hope it inspires you like it has inspired me. Life is all about choices and making the choices that bring the most growth and happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is an amazing quote! Love it and now will use it for my growth. Mom