Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

This is how I feel about Valentine's Day. Ok, maybe it's not exactly how I feel, but I think it's pretty funny. Honestly though, Valentine's is not one of my favorite holidays. I loved it when I was little and you got to make Valentine's boxes and have a party in class and get lots of notes and candy. That was fun. Now, it's just dumb. (Maybe I wouldn't think that if I were dating someone, but since I'm not I get to be onery about it...)

In fact, my fun Valentine's Day plans include going to the BYU basketball game tonight with my family and then hopefully not walking in on either one of my two engaged roommates. Wish me luck on not having to see them making out. YUCK! (Again, I am only saying that because I'm not dating anyone right now...and I don't have the good fortune of one Bone Junior...)

No comments: