Friday, February 23, 2007

Mini Golf

There are two things that I admit to being very bad at...wood carving and miniature golf! Well, this last weekend I went golfing with some friends and you'll never believe it, but I actually won!!! I don't think I have ever won a game of mini golf in my life. So either my losing streak is over, or my friends let me win by playing absolutely pathetic games themselves. Thanks guys! The first hole...little did I know the joy that was awaiting me!

Lydia and Stephanie rejoicing with me over my hole in one! (Steph really isn't asian, she just looks like it for some reason in this picture)

Mike and Lydia oohing and ahhing at my amazing skills

Mike's nose pointing to my amazing score. You can't see it very well, but the lowest score on the right...50...is mine! I killed everyone!

I also just want to say that I'm looking forward to Sarah's Oscar Night party and I'm expecting amazing things. And who knows, with my recent luck I might just guess all the winners correctly. We'll see if my luck holds out...

No comments: