Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe how quickly time flies. More specifically, I can't believe how fast the last four years have flown since this little guy was born!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!! (yesterday :) Easton is the greatest kid ever! He is so much fun and I am so lucky to be his aunt. Being an aunt is the best!! (and of course having the cutest niece and nephew in the world doesn't hurt either) I just adore Easton and love spending time with him. This picture is from our recent trip to Disneyland at his favorite ride, Pirates of the Caribbean. Isn't he just so stinking cute!?!

Since he turned 4 yesterday, here are 4 things that I love about Easton...

1 - His smile and squinty Castillo eyes

2 - He is the best big brother to Averie. He calls her "Cutie" and it is so adorable. He is so good at making her laugh and she just loves him.

3 - The fact that he is ALL boy! He can turn anything into a sword. And he is very naturally athletic. He has an incredible arm and he can hit a baseball farther than I can, I think.

4 - His sense of humor. He is sooo funny! He says the funniest things which more recently include asking me where my husband is. When I tell him I don't know, he offers to help find him. Thanks East! I need all the help I can get! :)

Happy birthday East! I love you very much!!

3 comments:

Marinann said...

We have all been slackers at blogging, so I was really happy to see this addition to your page. You are such an amazing aunt (and daughter) and whoever Easton finds to be your husband is going to be one lucky guy!! I love you Jen! Mom

Krista Neil said...

Such a cutie:) Gotta love the aunts/uncles they're life savers sometimes :)

Haley said...

Love your list. Thanks for being such a great Aunt. Thanks for giving him such a DARLING shirt and tie for his b-day. I can't even tell you how cute he looked all spiffed up and ready to go to church. I hate how big he's getting!